In addition to the traditional way of ordering tickets by mail, the online shop at the Technik Museen Sinsheim and Speyer offers for some items the option of ordering them using an eTicket. An eTicket means that after concluding your order you will be sent an email with the corresponding ticket code, which can then be redeemed at the museum ticket desks.
How do I order eTickets?
- For items that can be ordered as an eTicket, there will an "Order as eTicket" button. Add the article in the shopping cart with this button.
- Enter your address data during checkout in the proved fields. Pay particular attention to correctly entering your email address!
- No shipping costs will be charged for eTickets, but these can only be paid by instant bank transfer, VISA or MasterCard.
- Depending on the payment method of your choice (see above) after you click "Order with Obligation to Pay", either the payment interface for instant bank transfer or for credit card payments will open.
- Follow the instructions for the respective payment interface and then return to the online shop.
- After successful payment the ticket code will be directly displayed on the screen. Do not close this window until the email with the ticket code has been delivered to you.
- After a few minutes you will receive an email with the order confirmation and a second email that contains the ticket code again.
How can I pay for an e-ticket order?
Once your order contains at least one eTicket product, our online shop will then only accept payment via instant bank transfer or credit card.
I do not have a printer. Can I still order eTickets?
Yes! To redeem the eTickets at the museums' ticket desks we only need the 9-digit ticket code, which doesn't necessarily need to be provided at the ticket desk in printed form. After successfully ordering make a note of this number or these numbers, or save the email with the ticket codes in your smartphone in order to have the codes directly on hand at the museum.
I am travelling and therefore cannot currently access my email account. Can I still order eTickets?
Yes! After completing your order and payment of an eTicket, the ticket codes are displayed directly in the ONLINE shop. Before you close this window you should print the page, take a screenshot, or write the ticket code down by hand.
Can I redeem eTickets multiple times?
No! Each eTicket has a unique number and is valid only once.
I have an eTicket and I´m not sure if it is still valid. What should I do?
We have provided a small tool for this case, which allows you to check the validity of your tickets at any time:
Check the validity of eTickets
Can I use my eTicket to get directly through the turnstile into the museum?
Unfortunately not, but we are working on it. On the day of your visit please go to the museum ticket desk with your eTicket, where your eTicket will be exchanged for a museum day pass.